Safeguard your property from theft and robbery
1. Never walk in deserted places alone. Always be accompanied.
2. Always watch your belongings while you are shopping, in a restaurant,
on a bus, or in other crowded places.
3. Never show off your valuables in public.
4. Never take any beverages or food from strangers.
5. Don't tell strangers where you are going.
Say no to drugs
1. Drugs can cause loss of self-control, severe damage to the brain, nervous system, circulatory system and respiratory system. Overdose can cause coma and even death.
2. Soft drugs abusers may suffer various chronic diseases and health problems.
3. Never attempt to take drugs.
4. Anyone who transports drugs will be seriously penalised.
5. Always check the drugs regulations before gaining entry into Macao.
Be smart - beware of deception
1. Always remember, what you pay is what you get.
2. Never visit unlicensed stores or shops.
3. Never purchase counterfeits.
4. Never purchase goods that you have never heard of. Don't be fooled by deals that are too good to be true.
5. Always shop at reputable shops.
Beware of crime at casinos
1. Always watch your belongings.
2. Avoid talking to strangers; always pay attention to the people around you.
3. Never borrow money from loan sharks.
4. If you have fallen victim to robbery, theft, extortion or coercion, always report to our duty officers stationed at casinos immediately.
Should you experience any of these crimes, do stay calm and try to take notes of the following:
1. Time, location, and details of the incident.
2. Details of the culprit(s), such as gender, age, height, characteristics and the language(s) used, clothing, etc.
3. Details of the lost items, such as quantity, features, or serial number if possible.
Give priority to your personal safety and report to the Judiciary Police immediately