Be careful over payments from customers
1. Beware of credit card fraud and counterfeit notes.
2. Pay special attention to repetitive or multiple changes.
3. Think twice before allowing customers to take goods on credit.
Take good care of your property
1. Install surveillance cameras in the shop.
2. Lock your belongings away.
3. Shoppers should look after their belongings at all times. Beware of strangers.
Beware of thieves or pickpockets
1. Be vigilant against theft at all times. Don't let property of your shop or valuables of your own "slip away".